Applying for Berufsausbildungsbeihilfe

Written by Wolfgang Nacken on November 7, 2017. Posted in Residents, Start

Trainees receive vocational training assistance if the training company is too far away from the parents house to be able to live with their parents. Vocational training (Berufsbildungsbeihilfe) (BAB) is provided during vocational training or a preparatory vocational training course.

Application: Vocational training is provided on request. The application must be submitted to the Employment Agency in the district where you are resident.